Wearing: navy/yellow/white striped shirt (vintage), skinny leg jeans (Nobody), leather jacket (Cream On King), grunge boots (Cream On Crown), raw crystal pendant necklace, assorted accessories.
This striped shirt is probably one of my favourite vintage finds to date! And I got it for only $7.50! The different widths of the stripes, slinky fabric and the fact it was navy caught my eye, but then the thick yellow stripes down the centre made it that little bit special! I've also worn it buttoned all the way to the top, and it instantly gives it a cute air-hostess/80's banker look when tucked in.
[Photos taken by Yesha Singh]
The other day I was tagged in a "My Questions/Your Answers" post by Miranda from In A Pear Tree. A simple yet effective way to get to know other fellow bloggers on a more casual level, she had 8 questions to ask me.
1. Are you a shoe, hat, bag or 'other' person?
Neither. I'm not that type of person who has lots of one particular type of clothing or fashion accessory, but I do LOVE rings/bracelets and pendant necklaces. I think having a good mix of them or even making it the focus of the outfit totally influences how you dress yourself.
2. What is your favourite meal/food memory?
Ohhhh i LOVE LOVE LOVEEE FOOD! This is a hard one. People always tell me I eat too much and usually I'm the last one at the table to finish my food. I can't recall my absolute favourite meal memory, but my last favourite meal would have to be the BBQ Pork Noodle Soup from Thai Riffic in Bondi Junction. I order it each and every time!
3. What is the best holiday destination?
My ultimate holiday destination would have to be somewhere hot and tropical. Typical I know, but I love the sun, beach, sand, crystal clear water, bikinis and cocktails etc.... so whatever place has all of that, book me the next flight asap! hehe
4. What is your favourite thing to do outside of work/school?
Watching a good dvd/Gossip Girl on the couch/bed, in my favourite flanelettle pjs indulging in icecream, chocolate or anything else sweet.
5. What is something you would like to do before you die?
See and touch snow. Yes, I haven't as of yet. Sad really.
6. What does your no-fail outfit look like?
A oversized tee/dress over tights, leather jacket, grunge boots and a long chain necklace.
7. What is the one TV show you can't live without?
Big big fan of Gossip Girl, but Sex and the City takes the cake! I've watched all of the episodes Seaon 1 through Season 6 and I still can't get enough! Wish there were more :(
8. If you were a pie, what flavour would you be?
Sweet or savoury?
Sweet = a scrumptious diddly umptious blueberry pie with cream on the top.
Savoury = Not keen for fancy, but I always ate meat pies back in highschool, so I'll probably be a true blue Four n' Twenty! ;)
I hope that was a tad bit interesting?!! I would like to thank Miranda again for tagging me.
In order to keep the flow of Q&A's going, I will also tag 8 other bloggers to answer my own very set of questions.
Claire from Casual Ambiguity
Ellinelle from Ellinelle Day Dreams
Wendy from Hand It Over
NRL from N-R-L
Emma from Spin Dizzy Fall
Dajana from Le Flassh
Olivia from I've Got A Lust For Life
Dylana from Nana In Wonderland
And here are my 8 questions:
1. How were you feeling when you first started your blog? Excited, nervous, hesitant...?
2. If you could have one super-doopa super power, what would it be?
3. Do you have any nick names? If so, what are they?
4. What was the best concert/live gig that you saw?
5. When you wake up in the morning, what is the very first thing that you do?
6. What is your favourite piece of clothing that you own?
7. If you could time travel, what era in history would you transport yourself too?
8. This is a word association question. What first comes to mind when you see the word 'play'.
I hope you like them?!! Looking forward to reading your answers and please drop me a comment/email to let me know when they're up!
* * *
A little reminder: My CRYSTALISED GIVEAWAY IS STILL OPEN, so place your entry in if you haven't yet! Details below.
x Your Only Blackswan