This week's goodies:
- Two good reads, Frankie and Nylon. Normally it would take me the full 50 minute train ride to work for me to go from front cover to back. However with this issue of Nylon, I just only made it half way. It's chock-a-block! I personally like to read each page thoroughly instead of flicking through the pages first round and then dissecting any interesting paragraphs or spreads after. When it comes to magazines, my small amount of patience kicks in and I'm willing to wait for my hands to turn to "that" page or editorial that caught my attention back at the newstand. I think you'd enjoy the magazine more.
- Ordered two bags of metal studs and they finally arrived safe and sound! A DIY project is on the agenda this week, involving a denim jacket. Hopefully I can squeeze it in before Saturday, I have something quite exciting coming up but only time will tell! ;)
- Dream catchers and Amethyst, put them two together and what do you get?= A dream catcher amethyst pendant that is! You think I'm becoming obsessed with that gemstone! I could not resist, two wonderful pieces combined into one!
- These black crocheted brogues are from Sportsgirl. It's been kinda of a "should I or should I wait?" relationship with the pair. Fell in love with them at full price RRP, but after two follow up visits to the store, the world was telling me something when their sale price was reduced another 20%. It was fate. Gotta love a sale!
- Cream cut-out brogues, from good ol' Rubi. You can always rely to find decent quality, on-trend and unbelievably cheap shoes and accessories at the store. Despite the recognizable "cheap plastic shoe smell" as soon as you enter the store, there's a high chance you won't walk out empty-handed. I hardly ever do anyway.
Two more days till the weekend though I'm already exhausted.. need some shut-eye ASAP!
x Your Only Blackswan